- 1 pkt bow tie pasta – (12 oz) see *Note
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pound fresh asparagus trimmed
- Cut into 1 1/2″ pieces
- Pound snow peas trimmed
- 2 mediums carrots thinly sliced
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper cut 1″ chunks
- 3 mediums plum tomatoes cut thin wedges
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 can ready-to-use chicken broth – (14 ½ oz)
- 1 pkt dry Caesar dressing mix – (1.2 oz)
- cup grated Parmesan cheese
- *Note: If you prefer, use pasta shells or elbows – whatever is your favorite. This is like a primavera pasta and a Caesar salad rolled into one!
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, drain and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the asparagus, snow peas, carrots, and bell pepper for 2 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and garlic.
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken broth and dressing mix, pour over the vegetables and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Toss with the warm pasta then sprinkle with the cheese and serve.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.