- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 cup eggplant, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 mustard greens, chopped
- 1 cup dentali pasta (Tube-like)
- 1 can Northern Beans
- 1/2 cup Boca meatless ground crumbles
- 14 ounces ground, peeled tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Pace Picante mild sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 Vegan bouillon cube
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 2 teaspoons Herb de Provence (rosemary, thyme,marjoram,basil, oregano
- In a medium pot, heat olive oil on medium heat.
- Sauté onions, carrots, eggplant and red pepper for 10 minutes Add garlic, ground tomatoes, picante sauce, beans.
- Add meatless crumbles and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dissolve bouillon cube with 1 cup of hot water.
- Add to the pot and add remaining 2 cups of water.
- Add spices from salt down to Herb de Provence.
- Bring stew to a slight boil so that flavors can combine.
- Cook for 10 more minutes.
- Add 1 cup of pasta and cook for the remaining 10 minutes.
- Pasta should be cooked through. Serve and enjoy.
- This will be a thick stew, but it you want more broth;
- Add another cup of water and adjust salt for taste.